A review on Fuzzy -PI based Speed Control of Induction Motor
- 1BIT, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India
- 2BIT, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India
- 3BIT, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 11, Issue (2), Pages 17-21, May,26 (2022)
Enrollment motor is the most used in industry considering its high goodness, trustworthiness, insignificant cost, high usefulness and extraordinary self-starting limit. Despite this inescapability, the determination engine has two trademark confines: the standard engine is surely not an ensured steady speed machine, its full-load slip sways under 1 % (in high-drive engines). Likewise, it isn't naturally prepared for giving variable speed movement. These limitations are now tended to utilizing sharp motor controllers and adaptable speed controllers. Fuzzy Logic has met a making interest in various engine control applications because of its non-Linearities overseeing parts and chance of the plant outlining. The Fuzzy logic Control (FLC) depends upon a great deal of phonetic anticipating rules, similar to a human chief. A spellbinding elective that could be investigated is the utilization of Fuzzy logic Control (FLC) strategies. Decently lately, FLC has drawn in expansive idea as a contraption for a brilliant control approach considering the blend of benefits that it offers over the old-style control techniques. Not in any manner like other standard control plans, FLC. It needn't mess with an indisputable numerical model of the controlled design and accordingly, is less fragile as far as possible changes. In addition, speed and strength are the most immense and dazzling properties concerning association with the standard control strategies. The limit of Proportional Integral (PI) controllers to reimburse various reasonable mechanical cycles has incited their wide affirmation in current applications. An assortment of Proportional Integral derivative (PID) control is to use simply the comparing and fundamental terms as PI control. The PI controller is the most renowned assortment, significantly more than full PID controllers.
- Yakala Satyanarayana and D. A. S. (2012)., Speed Control of Induction Motor using Fuzzy PI Controller Based on Space Vector Pulse Width Modultation., International Journal of Computational Engineering Research, 2.
- Ahn, T. C. and Sang, R. S. (1998)., Speed Control of 3-Phase Induction Motor using Fuzzy-PID Controller Based on Genetic Algorithms., In Proceedings of the KIEE Conference. The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers. 502-504.
- Maghfiroh, H., Saputro, J. S., Adriyanto, F., Sujono, A., & Lambang, R. L. (2021)., Performance evaluation of fuzzy-PID in speed control of three phase induction motor., In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1096(1), 012-071. IOP Publishing.
- Panicker, D. K., & Mol, M. R. (2013)., Hybrid PI-fuzzy controller for brushless DC motor speed control., IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 8(6), 33-43.
- Dutta, V., Borkakati, S., O, PI-Fuzzy rule based controller for Analysis and performance evaluation of dc motor speed control., In The 2nd IEEE Conference on Power Engineering and Renewable Energy (ICPERE), 175-180. IEEE.
- Boutouba, M., El Ougli, A., & Tidhaf, B. (2017)., DC Motor Speed Control using PI-Fuzzy Logic Technique via Positive Output Luo converter., International Conference on Automation, Control Engineering and Computer Science (ACECS), Proceedings of Engineering and Technology – PET 20, 39-44.
- Ramesh Chandra Chourasia and Mukesh Kumar (2013)., Speed Control of S.E.D.C. Motor by Using Pi and Fuzzy Logic Controller., International Journal of Fuzzy Computing and Engineering, 3(2).
- Thorat, A. A., Yadav, S., & Patil, S. S. (2013)., Implementation of Fuzzy Logic System for DC Motor Speed Control using Microcontroller., International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 3, 950-956.
- Hamoodi, A. N., Sheet, I. I., & Mohammed, R. A. (2018)., Speed control of DC motor: A case between pi controller and fuzzy logic controller., Way, 1, 2.
- Kumar, S. B., Ali, M. H., & Sinha, A. (2014)., Design and simulation of speed control of dc motor by fuzzy logic technique with matlab/simulink., International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 4(7), 255-299.
- Dutta, V., Borkakati, S., O, PI-Fuzzy rule based controller for Analysis and performance evaluation of dc motor speed control., In The 2nd IEEE Conference on Power Engineering and Renewable Energy, 175-180. IEEE.