Remote Control System using Motion Detection
- 1Bhilai Institute of Technology Durg, CG, India
- 2Bhilai Institute of Technology Durg, CG, India
- 3Bhilai Institute of Technology Durg, CG, India
- 4Bhilai Institute of Technology Durg, CG, India
- 5Bhilai Institute of Technology Durg, CG, India
- 6Bhilai Institute of Technology Durg, CG, India
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 11, Issue (2), Pages 1-8, May,26 (2022)
Using computer vision we would deal with universal remote control system .For dealing with the required purpose two stages are there: motion and skin color detection with the help of control commands. For these detection we take help of camera which focuses the movement of region of hand and analyses hand segment region by counting open fingers .Expected outcome gives good result by detecting correct gestures by counting open fingers. By using such features we can achieve accurate and robust performance end results.
- Daeho Lee and Youngtae Park (2009)., Vision-based remote control system by motion detection and open finger counting., IEEE Transactions on consumer Electronics, 55(4), 2308-2313.
- K. M. Fludd, W. Pruehsner and J. D. Enderie (2001)., Multi remote appliance controller., Proc. IEEE 27th Annual Northeast Bioengineering Conf., 87-88.
- K. Fujita, H. Kuwano, T. Tsuzuki, Y. Ono and T. Ishihara., A new digital TV interface employing speech recognition., IEEE Trans. Consumer Electron., 49(3), 765-769.
- H. Jiang, Z. Han, P. Scucces, R. Robidoux and Y. Sun, (2000)., Voice-activated environmental control system for persons with disabilities., Proc. IEEE 26th Annual Northeast Bioengineering Conf., 167-168.
- J. Do, J. J. Jung, S. H. Jung, H. Jang and Z. Bien (2006)., Advanced soft remote control system using hand gestures., MICAI (Advances in Artificial Intelligence), LNAI, vol. 4293, 745-755.
- D.J. Sturman and D. Zeltzer (1994)., A survey of glove-based input., IEEE Comp. Graph. Appl., 14(1), 30-39.
- Tran, N. X., Phan, H., Dinh, V. V., Ellen, J., Berg, B., Lum, J., ... & Duffy, L. (2009)., Wireless data glove for gesture-based robotic control., In International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, 271-280. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- T. Baudel and M. Baudouin-Lafon (1993)., Charade: remote control of objects using free-hand gestures., Communications of the ACM, 36(7), 28-35.
- Premaratne P. and Nguyen Q. (2007)., Consumer electronics control system based on hand gesture moment invariants., IET Computer Vision, 1(1), 35-41.
- Colombo C., Bimbo A. D. and Valli A. (2003)., Visual capture and understanding of hand pointing actions in a 3-D environment., IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. B, 33(4), 677-686.
- Sato S. and Sakane S. (2000)., A human-robot interface an interactive hand pointer that projects a mark in the real work space. Proc. 2000 IEEE int. Conf. Robotics & Automation, 589-595., undefined
- Kohler M. (1996)., Vision based remote control in intelligent home environments., 3D Image Analysis and Synthesis, 147-154.
- Bretzner L., Laptev I., Lindeberg T., Lenman S. and Sundblad Y. (2001)., A prototype system for computer vision based human computer interaction., Technical report, ISRN KTH/NA/P-01/09-SE, 2001.
- Sappa A. D., Dornaika F., Ponsa D., Geronimo D. and Lopez A. (2008)., An efficient approach to onboard stereo vision system pose estimation., IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., 9(3), 476-490.
- Saxena A., Schulte J. and Ng A. Y. (2007)., Depth estimation using monocular and stereo cues., Int. Joint Conf. on Artificial Intelligence.