An Implementation of Business Forecasting using Big Data Predictive Analysis
- 1Department Computer Science and Engineering, S.S.G.I, Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai - 490006, CG, India
- 2Department Computer Science and Engineering, S.S.G.I, Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai - 490006, CG, India
Res. J. Computer & IT Sci., Volume 4, Issue (5), Pages 1-4, May,20 (2016)
The Big data introduces many of the significance after the perceptions it creates when it is evaluated for finding patterns and for deriving similar words for the data, creating verdicts and eventually replying to the world with business intelligence. Many corporations are moving towards predictive analytics to build the relationship with customers, enhance processes and condense operational costs. Predictive analysis is usually used to forecast future probabilities which can arise in future for business. We can make the business strategy for the predictive models of different data present in the knowledge base in the mandate to build up a good customer’s relationship and relevant products, sales analysis and financial strategy for the company growth. Some of the common methodologies, including data mining, mathematical modelling and machine learning help to figure out some facts for the business forecasts. In this paper work, we are presenting an approach to implementing Business forecasting application which can be used as user-friendly tool for the Predictive analysis. In our approach, we are simplifying the complexities involved using Standard Advanced Predictive Analysis Tools which requires advanced skills and expertise to use in Business Forecasting.
- Balar A. Malviya and Prasad S. Gangurde A. (2013)., Forecasting consumer behavior with innovative value proposition for organizations using big data analytics., Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC), IEEE International Conference, 2, 1-4.
- Yaakub, Algarni M.R. and A. Bo Peng. (2012)., Integration of Opinion into Customer Analysis Model., Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology (WI-IAT), IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conferences, 3, 14-16.
- Fung H.P. (2013)., Using Big Data Analytics in Information Technology (IT) Service Delivery., Internet Technologies and Applications Research, 1(1), 6-10.
- Chi-Hwan Choi. (2013)., Voice of Customer Analysis for Internet Shopping Malls., International Journal of Smart Home, 7(5), 291-304.
- Mosavi A. and Vaezipour A. (2013)., Developing Effective Tools for Predictive Analytics and Informed Decisions., Technical Report, University of Tallinn.
- Seave A. (2013)., How Social Media Drives Your Customers, Forbes, Neywork, USA.
- Forbes. (2016)., How social media moves consumers from sharingto purchase. Forbes, Neywork, USA., http://www.forbes.com/sites/vaseave/2013/07/22/how-social-media-moves-consumers-from-sharingto-purchase (Accessed 29 Jan 2016)
- Wielki J. (2013)., Implementation of the Big Data concept in organizations – possibilities, impediments and challenge., FEDCSIS, 2013.
- Krumeich J., Jacobi S., Werth D. and Loos P. (2014)., Big Data Analytics for Predictive Manufacturing Control - A Case Study from Process Industry., Big Data (Bigdata Congress), 2014 IEEE International Congress on, 1(1), 530-537, (2014) Greene and William. Predictive Analysis. https://en.wikipedia.org /wiki/Predictive_analytics. (Accessed 29 Jan 2016).
- Prasad Babu, M.S. Sastry and S.H. (2014)., Big data and predictive analytics in ERP systems for automating decision making process., Software Engineering and Service Science (ICSESS), 5th IEEE International Conference on, 2, 259-262, (2014)
- Uyoyo Zino Edosio (2014)., Big Data Analytics and its Application in E-Commerce., International Conference of E-Commerce Technologies, At University of Bradford, 1(1), 24-27.