Decision making process for requirement gathering in management Information Technology (MIT) by implementing Fuzzy Logic Technique
- 1Dept of Computer Science, Christ College-Pune, India
- 2Dept of Mathematics, College of Military Engg-Pune India
Res. J. Computer & IT Sci., Volume 10, Issue (1), Pages 1-6, June,20 (2022)
Requirement gathering is one of the major vital roles in projects. More than 80% of projects fail due to poor requirement gathering and tracking follow ups. There are many different ways to gather the information. In requirement elicitation every technique is not used for every project. Some techniques have some issues that cause techniques to be used according to the project's nature. MIS study helps decision-making process for requirement gathering, of suitable projects. Using fuzzy logic requirement gathering, effectiveness of selected defined techniques is calculated.
- Muhammad Ikhwan Jambak (2011)., Introduction to Information Systems., Sep 18, 2011. https://www.morgan.edu/Documents/ACADEMICS/ DEPTS/INSS/IS%20CS-EE%20compared.pdf https://www. sakintech.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/SDLC-Cycle. jpg
- Inflectra (2018)., Requirements Gathering by Inflectra., Thursday, March 1, 2018 http://www.inflectra.com.
- Zain Ul Hassan, Ahsan Raza Sattar, Muhammad Raheel Zafar, Waseem Abbas. (2016)., Impact of Requirement Gathering Techniques on Software Development., Information and Knowledge Management.
- Saurabh Tiwari (2017)., A Methodology for the Selection of Requirement Elicitation Techniques Thapar University, Patiala, India., 25 Sep 2017.
- Kettelhut, M. C. (1993)., JAD Methodology and Group Dynamics: Improving Group Decision Making., Information Systems Management, 10(1), 46-53.
- Dass, K. R. (2012)., Value of ISO 90003 customer requirement guidelines to improve IT project success., Software Quality Professional, 15(1), 24.
- Marire Mary Ijeoma, (2018)., Importance of Management Information System in service Delivery and Paper Work in Nigeria University., IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), 20(9).
- Diksha, K. (2017)., Organisation: Meaning, Concept, Features and Advantages., http://www.yourarticlelibrary .com/organization/organisation-meaning-concept-features-and-advantages/63768.
- Markgraf, B. (2018)., Importance of information systems in an organization., Chron article, Retrieved November, 18, 2018. http://smallbusiness.chron.com/importancein formation-systems-organization-69529.html
- Nokuthula P. N. (2015)., The Role of Management Information Systems in Measuring Organisational Performance in the Kwa Zulu Natal Department of Arts & Culture., 1-140.
- Suchi, M. (2017)., The Role of a Management Information System in an Organization., https://bizfluent.com/about-6686990-rolemanagement-information-system-organization.html.
- Qrunfleh, S. & Tarafdar, M. (2014)., Supply chain information systems strategy: Impacts on supply chain performance and firm performance., International Journal of Production Economics, 147, 340-350.
- Mohammed, A. N. N. A. M., & Hu, W. (2015)., Using management information systems (MIS) to boost corporate performance., International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, 1(11), 55-61.
- Mishra, L., Kendhe, R., & Bhalerao, J. (2015)., Review on management information systems (MIS) and its role in decision making., International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 5(10), 1-5.
- Kadam, S. S., & Sutar, M. (2017)., A review paper on management information systems., Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 3(4), 378-381.
- Reddy, G. S., Srinivasu, R., Rikkula, S. R., & Rao, V. S. (2009)., Management information system to help managers for providing decision making in an organization., International Journal of reviews in Computing, 5(1), 1-6.
- Gabriel, J. M. O., & Obara, L. C. (2013)., Management information systems and corporate decision–making: a literature review., The international journal of management, 2(3), 78-82.
- Nowduri, S. (2011)., Management information systems and business decision making: review, analysis, and recommendations., Journal of Management and Marketing Research, 7(1).
- Predrag Ranisavljević, Tanja Spasić, Ivana Mladenović-Ranisavljević (2012)., Management Information Systems and Decision Making Process in Enterprise., Economics Management Information Technology, 1(2).
- Hellendoorn H. and Thomas C. (1993)., Defuzzification in fuzzy controllers., Journal of Intelligent & fuzzy Systems, 1(2), 109-123.
- Zadeh, L. A. (1965)., Information and control., Fuzzy sets, 8(3), 338-353.